Thursday, January 17, 2008

i protest . . . i protest . . *sniffle*

The conference went just fine yesterday. Since I am on the skinny-down after New Years, I only ate half the lunch provided and excused myself to make some phone calls.

I could not reach any of the people I had to reach and I found myself at the Marriott with 45 minutes to kill.

I retrieved a book from the car a retreated to a corner of the bar and had a Black & Tan. First Black & Tan I have had in probably more than a decade. Delicious.

Made even more so by the fact that I was 1/2 way through a mandatory business conference.

I am stalling this morning. I need to go into the office early (again) to try and clean up whatever needs to be cleaned up after missing a day (I did get at least one panicked vm after 5pm yesterday).

Ugh. At least it's Thursday.

Thanks to Instapundit, I offer the following video I light of my lunch-time sneakyness yesterday.

MY GOODNESS.


Guinness: Tipping Point
Uploaded by Razorbuzz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Wow!