The past couple of days I have been getting up before the chickens - that is, if I had chickens, I would be up before them - and what's with these chickens anyway? Why are they so amped about being early risers?
If I were a chicken, I would just lay around in the coop all day - "No, no, the rest of y'all go ahead - get up and run around as if your heads are cut off - I'm sleeping in."
I suppose if I did have chickens, they would need to get up early so they could be counted before they hatched . . . or . . . something. But I digress.
I have been getting up early with the intention of going in early only to find myself putzing around and stalling my early morning return to the house of pain.
Well not today, friends. Yesterday afternoon, I looked around the office and realized that the situation had become dire.
So this is it - my one post for today. If I can, I will e-mail in a post or two of the usual stuff from the office.
It's 3:11 am. And I am heading out the
1 comment:
I like the bit about the chickens. Made me chuckle.
Post a Comment