Friday, November 28, 2008

Soul Food - 11/28/08

From today's reading: Ezekiel 9-19

I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. Then they will follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. They will be my people, and I will be their God.

- Ezekiel 11:19-20

"But if a wicked man turns away from all the sins he has committed and keeps all my decrees and does what is just and right, he will surely live; he will not die. None of the offenses he has committed will be remembered against him. Because of the righteous things he has done, he will live. Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Sovereign LORD. Rather, am I not pleased when they turn from their ways and live?

For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent and live!


- Ezekiel 18:21-23, 32

No comments: