Friday, November 14, 2008

The Deed is Done - I'm Goin' Home . . .

E-mail I sent out to my clients at 4pm today . . . .

As many of you know, my wife and I were blessed with our first daughter, Annabelle Lucille Linden this past August 7th.

Upon my wife’s return to work on Monday, November 17th, I will be taking advantage of California’s 6-week paternity leave provision to stay home and play “Mr. Mom”.

I will be in and out of the office from time to time as needed and as my schedule allows.

I will be returning to work full time on Monday, January 5th.

With the market being what it is and with us heading into a seasonally slow season, hopefully this timing will minimize any disruption in service.

In my absence my manager, Jennifer, will be covering my files. Her contact information is below.


All new orders that you direct to me will continue to be opened in my name and credited to me but will be serviced by Jennifer until I return.

I appreciate your business and your support as I take this opportunity to spend some invaluable time with the new addition to my family!

If you need to reach me during this time, you may do so at my personal e-mail address: mattlinden@msn.com .

Thank you for your continued business and support (Open Order Sheet attached).

Happy holidays and blessings upon you!


Contact Info for Jennifer:

E-mail: jennifer.----------
Phone: 619---------
Fax: 619---------

Sincerely,

Matthew Linden
Escrow Officer

Phone: (619) -------------
Direct Fax: (619) ---------

For all the Latest in Real Estate Market News, Go To: www.REHotwire.Blogspot.com

--------- Title
Mission Valley Branch
----------------, Suite #100
San Diego, CA 92108

2 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Patenity Leave Daddy!

Sean said...

Congratulations man. Enjoy your poppa time with little Annie Lu.