Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Movies!

Now that the turboconducken has finally settled, now is the time to nominate your favorite Christmas movies! (All to be listed in the margin to the right)

To get us started, I will nominate:

The Family Stone

While You Were Sleeping

A Charlie Brown Christmas

E-mail your nominations to mattlinden@msn.com and we will post them here. Re-gigger your netflix cue and get in the holiday spirit!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Family Stone is my favorite movie of Christmas season.

Anonymous said...

While you were sleeping is my all time favorite - I watch it several times a year. I'll get Chuck on here to vote too :).

I did like the Family Stone - but not as much as I like WYWS.

Christina Ethridge

Holly said...

Going My Way
Miracle on 34th Street
Scrooged
Mixed Nuts
The Muppet Christmas Carol

Sean said...

Miracle on 34th St is probably my favorite. Also:

The Grinch
It's a Wonderful Life

And though it isn't a Christmas movie, I always want to watch "Babe" during the holidays

Me said...

It's a Wonderful Life is my all time favorite. The proof is in the profile.

Team Kess said...

Perhaps I'm stuck in a perpetual child-like state, but my favorites are Elf and The Grinch.