Saturday, March 15, 2008

Weight and See

196 lbs

Up 6 from last week

Up 3 for the year

I guess that's what another week of not really trying will get you.

It's tough when someone at the office pokes their head in the door and says, "I am going to Lardo's - do you want anything?"

My assistant and I are making a pact and we are going to behave ourselves beginning next week.

So maybe that will help . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Operation Lose the Lard commences first thing Monday morning...or well, whenever you decide to show up since you don't go in early anymore now that you have me do all the work... :)

Anonymous said...

mmmm...Lardo's, my fav!! Can you order me some next time?? HA!

Sean said...

Yeah, I'm not looking forward to Monday's weigh in. No willpower regarding food this week.