Flea medicine on the cat and dawg? check. check.
Blogging? check.
Clean the catbox(s)? check. check. check.
Clean the cat feeding area? check.
Laundry? check.
Print out next week's calender of social engagements? check.
Trim the yard? Check.
Fill the bird feeders? check.
Brush the dawg? check.
Fill the tiki torches? check.
Mow the lawn? Check.
Spray the weeds? Check.
Water the lawn? Check.
Do the Dishes? Check.
Oil the bathroom door? Check.
Store the cat carrier? Check.
Air out the house? Check.
Finish the crown molding on the mantel? NOT CHECKED.
Why? Because crown moulding was developed in the R&D lab of He**. I CAN'T FIGURE OUT THE ANGLES! And no, btw, it is not 45 / 45. It appears to be 45 / 22.5 one way and something else the other.
If that sounds like gibberish, welcome to my Saturday.
My neighbor (head of the maintenance department for the local school district) came over and after hacking what was left of my molding into pieces shrugged and said, "When you figure it out on the Internet, let me know".
I appreciate his efforts - I know I could not have done any better on my own.
So that's it for today. The forces of home-improvement darkness have descended upon me and I know when to say "when".
1 comment:
Good thing I dont need my chop saw anytime soon.....
Post a Comment