(Standing outside of church with a doughnut in one hand and a cuppa joe in the other)
Me: I goota scoot. I need to get home and make a batch of guacamole for the Super bowl party.
Friend #1: You? You're watching the Super Bowl?
Me: HEY! I'll have you know that I LOVE the Super Bowl.
Friend #2: You probably just love it because of the commercials.
Me: That's not true! I also love the national anthem and the delicious snack foods.
Friend #2: Do you even know who is playing?
Me: The 49ers
Friend #1: Aaaaand??????
Me: I have no idea.
Friend #1: The Ravens
Me: Never heard of them
Friend #2: They are named after Edger Alle . . . .
Me: Pleeeeeaaaase. As If I give a sh#t. I gotta bounce. The guacamole isn't going to make itself.
http://youtu.be/prhHI0lJenY
Let me know when the commercials are on, I will be over here minding the chips and dips . . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment