Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thank You

Last March, when we received news of Annabelle's condition, our first thought was that we needed to get as many people as possible praying for her.

As the days stretched into weeks, I tried to think of a way to help remind people to continue to pray. I decided to burn a music cd and mail it out to everyone I could think of. I entitled it the "Pray 'til Labor Day Challenge"

Now that Annie is here (and we are beyond Labor Day) it seemed fitting to put together a more upbeat album as a thank you to all those who have been praying.

I put together the new cd and handed it out to all those who came to the Baby Shower this past Labor Day.


If you have not received a cd but would like one, just drop me a line at mattlinden@msn.com and I will get it in the mail to you. It is the least I can do for all your continued prayers and support!

UPDATE:

Song List and Lyrics Here

1 comment:

Team Kess said...

Matty, could you provide the playlist for the iPod addicted. Mucho gusto por la musica. Love the Snacktime; mine is a lovely trail mix blend.