Friday, January 7, 2011

Closet Chick

I have a confession. I watch movies. Alone. I love movies and tolerate TV. Since I have had a little (unemployed) time on my hands these past few months, I have found myself watching about a movie a week on my computer via Netflix. I usually watch action / war flicks that I know the wife would not care for.

Well . . . the other day I found nothing on Netflix that interested me other than this:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozRK7VXQl-k&feature=player_embedded

The story is about cooking (which I enjoy - all the great chefs are men!). The story is also about blogging (which I also enjoy). Other things I enjoy?: Stanley Tucci, Meryl Streep's depiction of JC and Amy Adams (not hard on the eyes). I also enjoyed the depictions of the two couples' married life - you don't see many happy marriages in the movies these days.

So I enjoyed the movie. There. I said it.

Doesn't make me a chick. Why, just this morning I went to the gym and benched . . . well, the point is I went to the gym . . .

I could take ya.

(and I make a mean pork chop in bbq/raspberry reduction with feta cheese)

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

If you enjoyed that movie, I suggest you read My Life in France by Julia Child. (Amazon has the Kindle version for pretty cheap, last I checked) I really like Julie and Julia, but the book really cemented my admiration for Mrs. Child.

Holly Linden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly Linden said...

HEY!!! That's a movie I would've watched with you YOU PUNK! Chick.

matt said...

Thanks Aubrey! I cued it up this morning!