Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Miracle

I came across this cover of an Insane Clown Posse song by Look at the Fields.

Having never heard of ICP - I looked up the song on iTunes - oh, no no no no no . . . .

Trust me, this version is better - and begging for a slide show . . . .

13 comments:

Leigh and Andy said...

love, love, love it!!!

Anonymous said...

absolutely beautiful! =) It's been an especially emotional day for me - I have not stopped thinking about my sweet Madelyn and have been trying to hold back the tears all day. Your video montage pushed me over the edge...I am in tears. Annabelle is gorgeous and so is her family. I would love to send Annabelle something for her 2nd birthday (I know i'm a bit late)if you are comfortable sharing your address with me. If so, please send me your info at melissa3075@verizon.net

Take care,
Melissa
(Madelyns mommy)

Me said...

I got to :14 and had to stop because I had already lost it...

Having watched your story unfold from the beginning and knowing now what a beautiful, vibrant, feisty, sweet little girl she is... is indeed a miracle.

I gotta come back and watch this after I've washed my make-up off for the night.

Nancy said...

And don't ever forget...........!

Unknown said...

Great slideshow. She is soooo cute and precious. Something about a song and some really touching pictures makes you tear up. My daughter Samantha too has sb seeing how happy, sweet, and loving they are makes me cry happy tears. We are absolutely blessed!!!
Jennifer and Sam

Me said...

Please tell me that means she got a wheelchair.

matt said...

No wheelchair yet. All our applications to various agencies and programs are in the works.

Some good news though: There is a family in our area whose 2 year-old is getting a new chair and they have offered to give us his old one.

We plan on meeting up this weekend to see if the chair is a fit.

We are going to keep fighting for a new chair no matter what - we figure if we can get a new chair for Annie we can donate the used one down the line and then there will be one more pediatric chair in circulation.

matt said...

No wheelchair yet. All our applications to various agencies and programs are in the works.

Some good news though: There is a family in our area whose 2 year-old is getting a new chair and they have offered to give us his old one.

We plan on meeting up this weekend to see if the chair is a fit.

We are going to keep fighting for a new chair no matter what - we figure if we can get a new chair for Annie we can donate the used one down the line and then there will be one more pediatric chair in circulation.

Michelle said...

Oh I just love this video! She is a beautiful miracle.
:)

Michelle & girls

Holly Linden said...

Thank you My Love.

Artemis.thereader said...

That was absolutely beautiful!
I have heard (and listened to) insane clown posse and I find it hard to believe that they created such wonderful lyrics that could be covered.

-gillian. said...

Beautiful miracle indeed! Love and hugs to you guys! :)

Dillfam said...

Oh, she's just so darling!!! Love this!
Hope the chair is a FIT! We will be getting our first stander soon... so excited!