Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Checking In

I apologize that the posting has been so lite lately. My mornings and evenings have been filled with recovering from the past work week and preparing the house of the next four finish-up-work weekends.

I did get the yard organized and some plants re-potted and I got three more coats of sealant down on the nursery, hallway and living room floors so progress is continuing!

It takes me all morning before work to hand water the front yard and the same for the back yard so I am alternating every other day.

Since I still don't have a computer at home I have to post from the office but business has been blessedly busy this past week and so the only way I can do any posting is to stay late or come in early which cuts into the house-work time - you get the picture.

I leave you with THIS - probably the best thing you will see all week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was about the cutest thing I have ever seen! what a doll baby!