Incoherant Ramblings from a First-Time Father of an Extraordinary Daughter, along with Musings on Life, Food, Books, Entertainment, Running and Poetry all with a Lousy Dawg
I really mean talk to the blog, not talk to me directly. You know... write in your blog what's ailing you. You know... cuz that's what these blogs are for. You know... how I write about being pissed off at the world because of PMS. You know... Oh.. just forget it.
5 comments:
Talk to me Goose.
I really mean talk to the blog, not talk to me directly. You know... write in your blog what's ailing you. You know... cuz that's what these blogs are for. You know... how I write about being pissed off at the world because of PMS. You know... Oh.. just forget it.
I want to go to Barter Books!
I want to go to Barter Books!
Oh gosh I LOVE that place. Can I go with you guys when you visit???
:)
Too bad we can't just walk through the closet like CS Lewis wrote about....
Michelle & girls
Can I go with you when you go visit? Too bad we can't just walk through the closet like CS Lewis would have....
:)
Michelle & girls
Post a Comment