
The wife has a cold. I have caught the wife's cold. I am pretty sure the baby has caught our cold.
At least we are not alone:
It’s the Christmas Cold, brought to you by Children, America’s favorite vector for infection. I don’t have it; zincing it up and beating it back as I did the last one. Wife is starting to get it. Kid is bouncing along nicely, but she’s clogged. I taught her how to wrap a present today, and made sure not to rub my eyes after I handled the scissors she’d used. It’s touching your face that gives you the cold – nose or eyes. The eyes have no idea how to repel a cold infection. They believe that should be handled by the day laborers. The eyes think they’re special. Don’t bother us! We’re trying to keep him from walking into walls.
- Lileks
At least we are not alone:
It’s the Christmas Cold, brought to you by Children, America’s favorite vector for infection. I don’t have it; zincing it up and beating it back as I did the last one. Wife is starting to get it. Kid is bouncing along nicely, but she’s clogged. I taught her how to wrap a present today, and made sure not to rub my eyes after I handled the scissors she’d used. It’s touching your face that gives you the cold – nose or eyes. The eyes have no idea how to repel a cold infection. They believe that should be handled by the day laborers. The eyes think they’re special. Don’t bother us! We’re trying to keep him from walking into walls.
- Lileks
No comments:
Post a Comment