Friday, November 12, 2010

Two

Remember how I have always bragged that Annie is a happy little cherub?

There is no such thing as a two-year-old cherub . . . This is pretty much what every 6:30am looks like around our house these days . . .

In fairness, Annie hasn't just gotten mouthy - she has also gotten more cuddly as well. I guess she is just becoming a tad more extreme. When she is mad or upset, she sets the windows a-rattlin' - when she is lovey and cuddly, she sets your heart a meltin'.

It's a fair trade.

Friends say three is worse . . . "threenager" is the term they use . . .

5 comments:

Michelle said...

OH my gosh, I'm laughing and remembering Grace! Four is much better.....

Michelle & girls

Brittany said...

Yes Three Is MUCH worse because with Three there is No fair trade off!

cheri said...

Mine was great at 2 and 3, FOUR is where it all hit, ANd now at 5 is is starting to understnad that he can just reason back with me and the debate is on. A simple NO does not sufice. Its why this why that, well what if, how come, you said. And i taught him to talk?????? Just wait you thought being a parent was fun. It is for the most part, and I am so glad igot to experience it. It just never stops once they learn to speak.

tami said...

It's all just mind games from here on out. You think you know them....then they turn into little urchins that you have never met. You reel them back in.....and it sticks for a while, then they have to see how far they can push you and the game is on again. It's a fabulous ride, one that I wouldn't trade for anything. It really is why God invented wine. :-) Miss you guys, I have your sippy cup and spoon, will send back with Unka Day next month.

Anonymous said...

haha, just wait until she's THIRTEEN! You'll be wishin' for three again, in more ways than one.
But... she will always be your baby. I just told that to my 19 year old who lives in Alaska with the Coast Guard. His thirteen was easy.. Now, his sister? GRrrrr!