Thursday, October 23, 2008

"I'm not dead yet . . . I'm feeling much better . . ."

I am still here.

Sorry about the meager gruel that I have been offering up lately.

If you have been paying attention to the twitters, the work world has been having it's way with me.

And then there are other a couple of life-altering prospects and one impending total disruption in the works that must remain nameless and yet which have been driving me to complete and total distraction.

In today's world there is probably no more useless excuse as "I have been busy" because no sooner does the phrase leave your lips than the listener thinks, "You think you're busy??!! . . . ." and on it goes . . . .

But there it is - I've been busy. Not as busy as everyone else, I am sure - but then again, I am not that smart or talented so it takes a lot less "busyness" to put me under than it does other people . . . . How's that?

I have not checked my voice mail in days . . . I have been checking e-mails but haven't had the time to grasp enough coherency to respond so I do apologize about that as well and I do intend to check vm and respond to e-mails soon!

Today is the first day where the air has cleared a bit so I might make some catch-up headway today.

Thank you for your patience and for your continued prayers and support!

The other day, someone asked me if it was hard to set up a blog . . . ironically, I read this that very same day . . . .

Blogging plant posts daily news on its mood

A potted plant that posts daily news on its mood and health is believed to be the world's first botanical blogger.

It's so easy the potted plants are doing it!

Where does it find the time??

No comments: