This morning was my 77th day in a row running. I celebrated by cutting 5 inches off my belt since it has gotten too long now that I have lost 43 pounds (28 in the past 77 days). Although it isn't really a goal of mine, it would be neat to join the Running Streak Association if I manage to run at least a mile 365 days in a row so I am putting in at least a mile everyday.
RunKeeper tells me that I have been averaging 3.36 miles a day or just over a 5k (3.1 miles) every day for the past 77 days.
Well today I saw this!:
Yep - I registered.
2 comments:
WOW. That is awesome! I noticed on twitter that it would tell me how far you ran. Is that an app that you have?
Just back in the land of the living and catching up on blogs. Hope I didn't miss anything monumental. Other than, well, you getting all fit n' thin!
Yep. Its called RunKeeper. Its not perfect but it is the best free app I know of for tracking exercise (not just running). If you join, look for me (I think I am listed as mattlinden) and you can join my street team (which is sort of like "friending" on FB).
Post a Comment