Incoherant Ramblings from a First-Time Father of an Extraordinary Daughter, along with Musings on Life, Food, Books, Entertainment, Running and Poetry all with a Lousy Dawg
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Quote of the Day
Leslie explains that although she doesn’t feel called to be a pastor, she would like to be some sort of a traveling evangelist—“stirring up fights in other people’s churches and leaving,” as she puts it.
Ha. People do that as regular old laymen and women.
I got the email today that this book is in at the library. I am about 1/4 of the way through The Year of Living Biblically, which you and some other friends had mentioned, and it's great. Thanks for the recommendations!
1 comment:
Ha. People do that as regular old laymen and women.
I got the email today that this book is in at the library. I am about 1/4 of the way through The Year of Living Biblically, which you and some other friends had mentioned, and it's great. Thanks for the recommendations!
Post a Comment