By Stephen Ashbrook
Hot days, stormy nights
I was calling to apologize 'bout last night
Now baby don't you go away
Fact is, I really want to be with you
And I know, I hardly ever show that to you
But I really want to let you know
Let you know
Things are much better when we're together
I'm not so fond of all these long days
Even longer nights
Things are much better when we're together
We're trying so hard not to get it wrong
We can't get it right
And I'm really sorry 'bout last night
About last night
I know I have been blind
'Cause you were right in front of me all the time
And I never even let you know
And now, you're really gone
I just wish I knew the number of the cloud that you're on
'Cause I really want to let you know
Let you know
Things are much better when we're together
I'm not so fond of all these long days
Even longer nights
Things are much better when we're together
We're trying so hard not to get it wrong
We can't get it right
And I'm really sorry 'bout last night
About last night
No comments:
Post a Comment