And second of all, WHATEVER I DID I AM SORRY! It's funny because my first thought is, wow, she's really pretty and my second thought: I feel really sorry for whomever she is upset with (of course the wife was mugging for the camera - but still - probably going to have bad dreams about that one):
Incoherant Ramblings from a First-Time Father of an Extraordinary Daughter, along with Musings on Life, Food, Books, Entertainment, Running and Poetry all with a Lousy Dawg
Sunday, November 1, 2009
From the Archives
So I received a disk of photos from some friends and they had these two gems from a couple of years ago on it. First of all, could there be a more handsome canine?:

And second of all, WHATEVER I DID I AM SORRY! It's funny because my first thought is, wow, she's really pretty and my second thought: I feel really sorry for whomever she is upset with (of course the wife was mugging for the camera - but still - probably going to have bad dreams about that one):
And second of all, WHATEVER I DID I AM SORRY! It's funny because my first thought is, wow, she's really pretty and my second thought: I feel really sorry for whomever she is upset with (of course the wife was mugging for the camera - but still - probably going to have bad dreams about that one):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment